sexta-feira, julho 19, 2002

Ainda em sonhos..
eu queria deixar esse aqui gravado..
mas não foi meu .

------------------------------------------------------------

I had the most vivid dream last night, and most would consider it a nightmare, but I was happy throughout, for some weird reason. I was at the beach, swimming in deep water. Suddenly, I could touch the bottom easily, without going under, you understand. The water had disappeared, to the point where it was ankle deep.
Anyway, when I looked up, I could see the moon, and it was really big. The implication (and how scientific of my mind to be that rational even when in the grip of Morpheus) was that the moon was falling, and that had caused the weirdness with the water. Tides and all that. And I could see that the moon had an atmosphere now, clouds, presumably stolen from our own atmosphere.
Well, the destruction of the Earth and all life as we know it, pretty much fits in with what everyone else would consider a nightmare. I think. I know that I do not think like most other people, so I sometimes am uncertain of this sort of stuff. :)